Australia Day Honours 2020
5 February, 2020
This year twelve Cranlana Centre alumni were awarded Australia Day Honours, recognising their contribution to building a just, prosperous and sustainable society. We offer our warmest congratulations to each on these well deserved awards.
- Professor John Kinley DEWAR. For distinguished service to education through leadership roles in the universities sector, and to professional organisations.
- Ms Fiona Margaret McLEOD SC. For distinguished service to the law, and to the legal profession, at the national and international level, and to women lawyers.
- Mr Michael John RICE. For distinguished service to business and economics, particularly to the actuarial profession, and through advisory roles.
- Dr Brian Harrison WALKER. For distinguished service to science, particularly to ecosystem ecology and research, and to professional scientific bodies.
- Ms Maria DIMOPOULOS. For significant service to women, to cultural diversity, and to the prevention of domestic violence.
- Professor Martin Evald KRYGIER. For significant service to legal education, and to professional associations.
- Ms Rachael Zoa MAZA. For significant service to the performing arts as an artistic director.
- Ms Patricia Anne MURRAY. For significant service to the community through family social welfare associations.
- Colonel Andrew John McBARON. For exceptional service as the Director of Officer Career Management – Army, Career Adviser for General Service Officer Lieutenant Colonels, and Staff Officer Grade One Establishments.
- Dr Lynne Maree COULSON BARR. For service to community mental health.
- Ms Jennifer Christine DOUBELL. For service to the community through charitable organisations.
- Dr Kim Frances ROONEY. For service to medicine.